Venue: Skycity Convention Centre
The Meeting venue (SkyCity Auckland Convention Centre) features state-of-the-art conference facilities in the heart of Auckland.
SkyCity Auckland Convention Centre is ideally situated in the heart of the Auckland CBD. The complex has a casino, a multitude of bars and restaurants and the ‘Sky Tower’ which includes two hotels (SkyCity Grand - 5 star and the SkyCity Hotel - 4 star). SkyCity is within easy access of Auckland's numerous attractions and is just 40 minutes from Auckland Airport.
IPBA 2017 Conference will be held on levels 4 and 5 of the SkyCity Convention Centre.
Visit the SkyCity Convention Centre website here for more information.
Click here to view the map.
SkyCity includes the following restaurants:
- The Grill – high-end steak house (by Sean Connelly)
- Masu – High-end Japanese (by Nic Watt)
- GUSTO – rustic Italian style restaurant – breakfast, lunch & dinner (By Sean Connelly)
- SugarClub – on level 54 of Sky Tower, highest restaurant in Auckland (by Peter Gordon)
- Orbit – Sky Tower’s revolving restaurant
- Bellotta – Spanish Tapas-style bar and eatery & outside street bar (by Peter Gordon)
- Depot – Casual NZ eatery (by Al Brown)
- The Federal Delicatessen “The Fed” – New York style deli (by Al Brown)
Main Site restaurants
- Sky Cafe – Kapiti inspired day cafe – with great ice-creams, cheeses and coffees, or a glass of wine
- Jade Dragon and Jade Express – Chinese restaurant
- Andy’s Burger bar – casual eatery
- Fortuna restaurant – large buffet restaurant open breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Bar 21 – (non casino) New York style bar
- XO – small, smart bar at the base of Sky Tower
GUSTO Lobby Bar
Open all day until late – this space can seat up to approx. 40 persons in tables of two and four. Service of barista made tea & coffee’s and a full bar service is available through the day
Private Dining Rooms
SkyCity that has 5 private dining rooms which can be exclusively booked and can accommodate between 12 and 28 persons – these are located in Jade Dragon, Sugarclub, Masu, The Grill and GUSTO