Remedies in shipping insolvency
This session is intended to cover inter alia the OWB/Hanjin type situation of bunker suppliers' right to arrest a vessel or assert a maritime lien in the insolvency of the intermediate contracting party; determination of rights and priorities of maritime creditors in a cross -border insolvency, and the right to pursue an arbitration amidst the insolvency of a shipping company.
- Juliana Yap, Rajah & Tan Singapore LLP
- Ravi Ashwani, Stone Chambers
- Jeremy Joseph, Joseph & Partners
- Mr Michael Kim, Stephenson Harwood LLP Foreign Legal Consultant Office
- Rong Liu, Globe-Law
- Mr Yosuke Tanaka, Higashimachi