An entertaining debate on the benefit of cut and dry dispute resolution procedures
International Construction Projects
An entertaining debate on the benefit of cut and dry dispute resolution procedures (e.g. adjudication, expert determination, DRBs) in the construction industry and their value. There will be an opportunity for the audience to “fire” their questions at the proposition/opposition as a whole or to individual debaters.
- Matthew Christensen, Bae, Kim & Lee LLC
- Proposition speaker: P Gananathan, Gananathan Loh & Partners
- Proposition speaker: Karen Gough, 39 Essex Chambers
- Opposition speaker: Ko Luen Lam, Shook Lin & Bok
- Opposition speaker: Chen Han Toh, Pinsent Masons Millay LLP