Brexit and the effect on financing around the world?
Banking, Finance and Securities
With the UK having voted to leave the EU and the UK government intending to start the negotiations to terminate the UK’s membership, Brexit is now firm on the agenda. Businesses are analyzing what Brexit might mean for them. The panel members will take a look at the practical implications of Brexit for financing transactions. They will discuss the key documentary provisions in different types of financing arrangement which may be affected, highlight how parties may wish to address these, and examine the potential longer-term consequences for financing transactions as a result of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
- Cedric Guyot, CMS DeBacker
- Charles Brooks, Penningtons Manches LLP
- Stephane Karolczuk, Arendt & Medernach, Hong Kong
- Pedro Perez-Llorca, Perez-Llorca
- Angus Rodger, Steptoe & Johnson