Distressed M&A transactions
Cross-Border Investment; Insolvency
As the world economy is struggling for over the past few years, there are more and more opportunities globally arising for mergers and acquisitions of distressed company or assets. This session will explore the legal frameworks and practical issues in various jurisdictions in relation to distressed M&A conducted through both of out-of-court and in-court proceedings.
- Sara Marchetta, Chiomenti
- Ajinderpal Singh, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP
- Takeshi Komatsu, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto LLP
- Binh Tran, LNT & Partners Law Firm
- Mrs Hai Xiao Zhang, Zhong Lun Law Firm