Emergency arbitrator - a useful tool or useless phenomenon?
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
For a number of years, emergency arbitrators and emergency arbitrations have been mushrooming throughout the arbitration world and many institutions have adopted such procedures. Are these services needed? Are they useful to the parties? Or are emergency arbitrations just another waste of time? This session examines the use and impact that emergency arbitrators have in dispute resolution in various jurisdictions around the world, and how emergency arbitrators compare against potential alternatives available to the parties for protecting their pre-arbitration interests.
- Neerav Merchant, Majumdar & Partners
- Bernhard F. Meyer, MME Legal AG
- Ravi Aswani, St Philips Stone Chambers
- David Bateson, 39 Essex Chambers
- Kevin Kwek, Kennedys Legal Solutions
- Steven Y.H. Lim, Nabarro (Singapore) LLP
- Kevin Nash, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Datuk Sundra Rajoo, KLRCA
- Maeda Yoko, City-Yuwa Partners