This session is designed as a workshop on how to use and draft shareholder agreements. The panel, together with the audience, will examine when shareholder agreements can and/or should be used in the context of cross-border deals, who the parties usually are, what the typical clauses are, the dos and don’ts and the specificities in the respective jurisdictions. Further, the panel will also discuss classical elements of shareholder agreements such as duration, rights of first refusal, voting provisions and the like.
- Dr Florian S. Joerg, Bratschi Wiederkehr & Buob Ltd.
- Roger Saxton, Connor & Co Lawyers
- Lic. Lur. André Brunschweiler, Lalive Sa
- Hong Bui, LNT & Partners Law Firm
- Stewart Germann, Stewart Germann Law SGL
- Benjamin Smith, MinterEllisonRuddWatts